FY 2020-2021 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
October 1, 2020 thru September 30, 2021
In accordance with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulations at 24 CFR 91.520, the Housing & Social Services Department (HSS) must submit the City of North Miami’s (City) performance report to HUD within ninety (90) days after the close of the program year. The City is preparing a draft of the FY 2020-2021 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER), which will be submitted to the Miami HUD field Office on or before December 17, 2021. The draft CAPER covers the period from October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021, and contains reporting information on housing and community development activities, including but not limited to the City’s progress in carrying out its Five-Year Consolidated Plan, its FY2020 Annual Action Plan, and the status of its federal grant funds.
The CAPER requires a public comment period of no less than 15 days. Therefore, residents and stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide written input, views, and comments on the draft FY 2020-2021 CAPER. A summary of citizen comments (if any) relating to activities reported in the FY 2020-2021 CAPER will be included in the final document for its submission to HUD.
The draft FY 2020-2021 CAPER will be available for public review and comment starting on November 30, 2020, until December 15, 2021 at the Housing & Social Services Department’s Office at 13753 NW 7th Avenue, North Miami, FL 33168, the North Miami City Hall (776 NE 125th Street, North Miami, FL 33161 and the City’s website. Comments may be submitted by mail or email. For questions, please contact the HSS Department at 305-895-9895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
City of North Miami
Housing & Social Services Department
13753 NW 7th Avenue, North Miami, FL 33168
UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) OF 1990, ALL PERSONS REQUIRING A SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION FOR A MEETING BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY, PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENT, OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEFICIENCY TO PARTICIPATE SHOULD CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & SOCIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT 305-895-9895.
- FY 2021-2022 AAP Public Services Awards (PDF)
- SHIP Annual Report 19-20 (PDF)
- 2021 Affordable Housing Programs CDBG HOME (PDF)
- Action Plan FY 2021-2022 30 Day Commenting Period Revised (PDF)
- 06 02 2021 Public Disclosure of Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program (PDF)
- PN FY 2019 2020 CAPER
- 12 28 2020 FY 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan Allocation Adjustment (PDF)
- 11 30 2020 Notice Funding Availability Housing Department (PDF)
- 2021 Affordable Housing Programs SHIP (PDF)
- Public Disclosure Conflict of Interest Miller (PDF)
- 09 25 2020 NoMi Hot Meals Notice Extension (PDF)
- 07 19 2020 CDBG HOME - 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan Program Years - 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- 07 13 2020 Request For Proposal For Mental Health Assistance Program (Application Extended) (PDF)
- CBO RFP for Public Services North Miami FY 2021-2021
- 06 22 2020 Emergency Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program (ETBRA) (PDF)
- 06 22 2020 Summary Notice Public Comment 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 Action Plan Amendment (PDF)
- 06 22 2020 Housing and Social Services Department (Mental Health) (PDF)
- 05 20 2020 Emergency Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program (ETBRA) (PDF)
- 05 20 2020 Housing Social Services Department (PDF)
- 05 03 2020 Amendment to City Participation Plan (PDF)
- 05-08-2019 CDBG, HOME - Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Action Plan and Public Meetings (PDF)
- 03 22 2021 CDBG Notice of Funding Availability (PDF)
- Public Notice City of North Miami Public Disclosure of Housing Applications (PDF)
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership (Ship) Program (PDF)