Joe Celestin Center
|Other Link||Rental Rules and Regulations (PDF)|
Sign up for membership and register at the center. Membership includes access to the following facilities:
- Celestin Center Special Programs and Events
- Computer Lab
- Game Room
- Reading Room
Annual Membership Rates
- $170 - Family Group Rate (2 Adults and 2 Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children - $15 Each Additional Child)
- $40 - Senior (65 years of age and older)
- $5 - Daily Rate
- $50 - Youth (13 to 17 years of old) Birth Certificate Required
- $70 - Adult (18 years of age or older)
- Free for Children (12 and under, accompanied by an adult with current membership)
View the available classes at the Center.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8 to Noon
3 to 9 pm
8 am to 2 pm
3 to 9 pm
Facility Usage Fees
This room can be rented hourly with a four hour minimum. It is available to rent from 2 pm to 11 pm. Along with the reservation you can get 15 6-foot rectangle tables - enough to seat 70 people. The deposit is $200 along with the following reservation fees due at the time that the contract is signed:
- Monday through Thursday: $90
- Friday through Sunday: $110
Gymnasium – Banquet
This room can be rented for an 8 hour time block, concessions included. The deposit is $500 (due when the contract is signed) along with the following reservation fees:
- Friday through Sunday: $1,440
- Additional Hour: $150
- Insurance Fee: $150
Based on your number of guests you will receive the following equipment:
- 250 People (Table and Chairs): 32 60-inch round tables, seats 8
- 300 People (Chairs Only): 20 6-foot rectangle tables, seats 6 or 10 30-inch cocktail tables
Gymnasium – Athletics
This room can be rented with concession Included with a full gym rental. The deposit is $500 along with the following fees from Monday through Saturday:
- Full Gym/Hourly: $130
- Half Gym/Hourly: $90
The kitchen can be rented with for $50 per hour along with a $200 deposit fee.
The computer lab is available for business meetings only. There is a 2 hour minimum reservation. The fee is $110 per hour along with a $200 deposit fee.
The game room can be rented for a minimum for 2 hours. It is $80 per hour to rent along with a $200 deposit fee.
The Corridor can be rented for a minimum of 2 hours. It is $70 per hour with a $200 deposit fee.
The patio can be rented for a minimum for 2 hours. It is $70 per hour with a $200 deposit fee.
Additional Rental Information
- Full balance due 30 days prior to your rental date.
- Deposit is not refunded if rental is cancelled by Lessee.
- Insurance Fee for Rooms $75 non refundable.
- Your paid hours include Set Up, Event and Clean Up time Failure to observe rental times will result in forfeit of deposit.
- All Rentals Past 11 pm require you to hire two North Miami Police Officers, and must be reserved through the North Miami Police Department. Center Closes at 2 am.
- Payments may only be made by Money Order, Cashier’s Check or Cash.
- Rentals less than 15 days are subject to staff availability and must be paid in full by money order or cashiers check.
- Permits are non-transferable and good only on date specified.