Enchanted Forest Park & Tot-Lot
About the Park
The Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park is a 22-acre oasis of subtropical plants, trees and animals which borders Arch Creek in the heart of North Miami. It offers scenic beauty, paved trails and 2 picnic facilities that can be rented for special events and parties. There is also a private pony ride concession within the park. There are special events and programs offered at the park throughout the year.
There is also a private pony ride concession within the park. Not only is there a private pony ride concession within the park, put also a petting zoo with goats, chickens, pigs, horses, ducks, donkey, ponies and, miniature horses.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Monument
In March 2017, the City of North Miami dedicated a monument to the heroes of South Florida’s LGBTQ community, during a heartfelt ceremony at North Miami’s Elaine Gordon Enchanted Forest Park.
Rent the Facility
- Insurance Fee: $75
- Non-Residents: $180 for six-hour time block
- Residents: $130 for six-hour time block
- Security Deposit: $75
- Payment is due in full at the time of application
- Proof of North Miami residency is required for resident’s rate. (Utility Bills)
- Shelter must be cleaned up and vacated by 4 pm
Time includes your set-up and clean-up time. Rentals are available 7 days a week. Reservations must be made at least ten days prior to the date of your event. The maximum capacity is 60. The rental is available during these times:
- 10 am to 4 pm (November through February)
- 11 am to 5 pm (March through October)