October 21, 2021
776 NE 125 Street
North Miami, FL 33161
FDOT Public Workshop
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Florida Department of Transportation
Topic: Five Point Plaza Project
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is developing the design for a roadway improvement project along SR 922/NE 125 Street from NE 5 Avenue to NE 7 Avenue, in Miami-Dade County.
- Permanently closing southbound West Dixie Highway from NE 126 Street to NE 6 Avenue
- Permanently rerouting West Dixie Highway traffic to NE 128 Street and signalizing the intersection of NE 128 Street at SR NE 6 Avenue
- Providing a northbound left turn lane at the intersection of NE 125 Street and NE 6 Avenue
- Converting NE 7 Avenue to a one-way southbound Street between NE 127 Street and NE 125 Street
- Providing access from eastbound NE 125 Street to southbound West Dixie Highway
- Converting NE 124 Street to a two-way eastbound and westbound Street between West Dixie Highway and NE 6 Avenue
- Roadway widening and improving drainage
- Enhancing signalization and lighting
Work is expected to begin in January 2023 and last about one year.
Construction duration is subject to change.