We're sorry but there are no open positions at this time. Please try again later.
• To apply on-line Click here
• To Apply in Person:
- Waivers must be notarized prior to mailing application. Resumes may be included, but do not substitute for completing the required information. Applications indicating “See Resume” for any response on the application will be considered incomplete. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date indicated on the job announcement will not be processed.
- If applicable, download the Veteran’s Preference Form. Proof of eligibility (DD214) must be submitted with the City’s Veteran’s Preference Form at time of application. If claiming eligibility as a disabled veteran, a disability letter from Veteran’s Administration dated within 12 months, must be submitted at time of application, in addition to the City’s Veteran’s Preference Form and the applicant’s DD214. If proof is not provided, the applicant will not be eligible for preference.
- If claiming Residence Preference, applicant must submit a copy of their driver’s license, lease or utility bill showing their name and present address at time of application. If proof is not provided at time of application, the applicant will not be eligible for residence preference points. All addresses are verified as to whether they fall within North Miami city limits.
- Include any required copies of documents verifying education, driver’s license and any other licenses or certification required by the job announcement.
- Drop off the completed application, waivers and any additional required documents to:
City of North Miami
776 N.E. 125th Street
North Miami, FL 33161